Triptych’s office is a true local hub – a place for sharing real connections and unique experiences.
Ground Floor Entrance –
direct access stairs to 2nd floor office
SPACE AVAILABLE -
SPACE AVAILABLE -
SPACE AVAILABLE -
WHERE YOU BECOME PART OF THE LOCAL CULTURE ON A JOURNEY OF OPEN EXPLORATION.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis
4. Customer Segments
5. Competitor Analysis
7. Competitive Advantage
8. Coworking Spaces in Miami
A shared working space, with an exclusive and energetic design for professionals in the creative industry. A space where architects, designers, visual arts professionals, writers, filmmakers, etc. converge. All of this combined with the services offered by TRIPTYCH Curio Collection, a boutique hotel in the city of Miami
A unique concept in Miami to connect
local creative professionals and visitors in one single space.
Shared working space in an exclusive environment that inspires creativity, exchange, and collaboration for the development and growth of creative businesses. Socializing and enjoying facilities such as: Gourmet cafeteria • Gastro-bar • Bookable meeting rooms • Telephone booths for private calls • Resting areas • High tech printing equipment • Library and reading room • Projection room • Production and Recording studio for podcasts • Versatile space for private events.
Design District - Miami, FL
24.000,00 SF +/-
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
HES Group has identified the opportunity to expand its portfolio with a business proposal in the spaces of TRIPTYCH aimed at meeting the needs of professional individuals and companies in the different creative industries in a shared area, designed, and equipped to offer high quality services and innovative technology under a membership modality.
The objective of this business model is directed to: Forge a community of creative entrepreneurs, interior designers, architects, artists from all areas, writers, among others. Establish and lead a new concept of Coworking in South Florida to progressively expand into other states in the US and Latin America.
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
• The Coworking revolution continues to evolve
• Pioneered by start-ups, entrepreneurs and freelancers, large and small
companies, are exploring how to incorporate themselves into this concept
• Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups; continue to drive demand, understanding
that the model offers lower cost, more flexibility, opportunities for shared
work and networking
• By studies and projections of GCUC, an organization that promotes
conferences for this industry in the international level; the average annual growth of Coworking spaces in the United States for the next five years (2017-2022) is estimated to be 15% . Globally, for the same period it’s estimated that the industry will grow from 1.74 million in 2017 to 5.1 million by 2022
• In the beginning, many spaces only filled the need of having an office at a low cost, however, nowadays the new spaces are differentiated by their social implication, generating value to the co-workers and the local community. As a result these spaces became a focus of business, innovation and provoked social movements in their area of influence
NUMBER OF U.S COWORKING SPACES – 2017 FORECAST
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
• The trend is to offer larger spaces with capacity for a larger number of members.
• Large corporations are moving into shared spaces.
• The real estate industry with their corporate interest, has driven owners and large real
estate firms to offer Coworking options for their clients.
• Clients or Members with a specific Target: very large Coworking spaces - such as
WeWork - have great acceptance, however, the number of small spaces aimed at special clients with common interests continues to grow rapidly. Examples of the latter are the Bio-Labs, exclusive spaces for Entrepreneur Women, for creative professionals, writers, mindful, commercial kitchen sharing and, most recently, the so-called Travel Coworking; all this attracts people and professionals who probably would not dare or like to work in a traditional Coworking space.
• According to WeWork, considered the largest and most well-known shared workplace competitor in the world, the average operational margin could be around 40% with and ROI over 50%.
COWORKING STARTS TO SEE BIG MONEY
4. CUSTOMER SEGMENTS
• Free-spirited and collaborative men and women over 25 years of age, who wish to join this vibrant community, and who seek to take their creative work to the next level.
• Entrepreneurs, independent business owners, professionals of the visual arts, designers, writers, architects and other professionals with needs of a non-traditional space with a professional environment and high-tech resources offerings.
• Additional to these common characteristics, we identify some more specific by profile:
• Professional Freelancers with the need to expand their network of contacts, attract customers, and suppliers.
• According to the Freelancing in America 2017 study, Freelancers show a higher percentage in urban areas and in the south of the USA.
• Professionals and entrepreneurs with A and B economic levels, interested in developing their business projects in a shared space with flexibility of use.
NUMBER OF U.S COWORKING SPACES – 2017
GREATER DOWNTOWN MIAMI-POPULATION PROFILE 2016
5. COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
• Currently in the Miami Dade County area, about forty five Coworking (45) and twenty-five (25) Office Space Rental have been established.
• The largest and with the largest number of locations, WeWork and Regus, exclusively offer services to large corporations
• The direct observation market study showed; Four (4) Coworking focused on professionals, entrepreneurs and creative start ups
• The following table shows the characteristics of each competitor, strengths and weaknesses with the Triptych model
• Strengths: On average they have 4 years in the market
• Weaknesses: None offers a clear approach to promote
collaborative work among creative professionals. Also, they don’t offer private parking
Coworking: it is contemplated to offer all the basic services that allows it to position itself as the ideal work space for creative development
• Space availability 24/7
• Courier services, bound, laminate, and printing
• High speed Internet, Wi-Fi
• Technical support
• Meeting rooms
• Private calling booths
• Photo studio, Laser and 3D Printing, Plotter, Projection
Room, Recording Room, library and reading room
• Gourmet Cafeteria Service, Gastro Bar
• Ergonomic furniture, spaces for rest
7. COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
• Privileged location
• Coworking space modeled as a private club, in a creative environment, in the spaces of a boutique hotel
• Clients / Members of culture and creative mentality
• Innovation in service offering
• Space designed as a urban oasis, proposal that matches the objective to meet the needs of its users
• High-tech printing equipment
• Unlimited access
• This model permit the access to all amenities and facilities of Triptych Hotel, fitness center, restaurants,
• Discounts for corporative events
• Distinguished from other types of innovation workplaces, this model will offer membership based access
to a mixture of both dedicated and flexible spaces with multipurpose uses. Also, differs from the competitors emphasizing the social elements.
“The future of work is collaborative & creative knowledge work” – Oscar Berg